frequently asked questions
Whether you are an employer searching for employees that are the right fit for your business or someone looking for potential employment opportunities, below are the answers to our most commonly asked questions. If you have additional questions or concerns that are not directly addressed below, please feel free to contact us.
- What kind of jobs do you offer?
- How long do positions last?
How long an assignment lasts depends on employer preferences and needs. While some employers are simply looking for temporary staffing, other positions may be long-term or full-time.
- What benefits do you offer?
We offer health insurance, skills evaluations, 401-K company matching, direct deposit or pay cards, credit union affiliation, and prescription discount cards.
- Am I paid through you or through my employer?
Roper will pay you directly.
- How do I apply for a job through you?
- What are the benefits of working with Roper?
Finding just the right candidate is hard work. Not only are you looking for a skill qualifications match, but also personality. We have many years of experience specializing in recruiting and screening, and a large pool of candidates from which we can choose, saving you time and money.
- For which industries does Roper specialize in providing staffing services?
Roper specializes in office and light industrial (warehouse/manufacturing) environments. However, we have helped a number of employers in a variety of industries-large and small-many with very specific job needs.
- Can you help us find employees in different areas in South Carolina?
We have six different locations in South Carolina, including Charleston, Laurens, Union, Sumter, Newberry and Columbia, which gives us the ability to find employees in a larger range of areas.
- If I hire a temporary employee and want to keep that person full-time, is that possible?
Yes, hiring a temp employee is a great way to test out an employee before hiring that individual full-time.
- How much does it cost to use your services?
Call us today to find out about our different pricing options.
- How do I begin the process of finding new employees through Roper?
Contact one of our six branches throughout South Carolina.